On Thursday, April 26, 2018 we had a site Phase II started. The group that came and spent the entire day collecting samples to investigate. We're excited to know about their findings. They said that we should know something within the month. We should know soon on whether or not we will be able to apply for the Brownfield Cleanup Grant this year or if we will have to wait until next year.
The cleanup grant will help us to safely get rid of all the contaminates that are in the building and all of the debris. The building will be shored up and the concrete and brick sealed to prevent any other mold spores from entering the facility.
We're very excited about this next step because it's one step closer to opening night!